Today we are going to look at the heroic actions of CCW holder Samuel Williams.
- GOOD: Excellent shooting grip under stress
- GOOD: Aggressive defensive mindset and shows in his body language
- Notice how he keeps advancing towards the bad guys while laying down shots?
- GOOD: CCW holder keeps moving to maintain a clear shot and maintain tactical dominance of the area
- GOOD: Locks the door after bad guys ran off.
- He showed excellent judgement by not pursuing the bad guys beyond the premises since they were fully retreating.
- Notice how the bad guys didn’t instantly fall down when they were shot?
- Pistol cartridges are not “instant guaranteed one shot stops” as depicted in popular media, gun stores, and gun magazines!
- Just about any gun will do if you will do but it is always prudent to use the biggest caliber that you can comfortably shoot and conceal.
- Read up on the Hi-Fi Murders as why shooting in this scenario was completely justified.