This photo came from www.saysuncle.com
- Gun in plain view begging to be stolen
- Gun unattended begging to be stolen
- The window of the truck is open
- The 1911 pistol is being carried with the hammer down, cocking the hammer back is a fine motor skill that is severely degraded under extreme stress.
- Looking at the hammer down, one may make the assumption that the 1911 pictured is likely being carried with an empty chamber, which is really stupid.
- The holster is one of those cheap low quality floppy nylon holsters.
- Crappy holster is also not even anchored down to aid in “clearing leather”.
- Said crappy holster is positioned for cross draw, which means that a left hand draw would be telegraphed and a right hand draw would be inordinately difficult to pull off under extreme stress.
- The thumb strap over the gun would be difficult to unsnap in an emergency situation
- Spare magazine is in a very inaccessible position
- It is a 1911 (LOL).
- Firewall Holsters – Hybrid Inside the Waist Band Holster Review (mandpnews.com)
- Review: G-Code XST Holster & DLS Leg Panel (overhoppers.wordpress.com)