For those who are really concerned about their internet privacy, give this a try. It is a LiveCD system that routes everything through the TOR network.
- Download the .iso
- Right click and burn it to DVD using Windows Disc Image burner
- Reboot the computer
- Use the BIOS boot menu to boot from the CD-ROM/DVD drive
- Boot menu can be accessed by pressing the F12, F2, ENTER, or Esc keys just as you start up the computer.
- Start using it.
- Linux (hackncrackz.blogspot.com)
- How To Boot Ubuntu From A USB Flash Drive (dailytipsndtricks.blogspot.com)
- How to safeguard your files when computer crashes (alexwillscorp.wordpress.com)
- Surf the Web in Complete Anonymity with Tails 0.17.2 Secure Distro (news.softpedia.com)
- Getting Started with Puppy Linux (homeguntraining.com)
- How to make Linux Live-CD in Windows 7 (ilitirete.wordpress.com)
- Linux Xubuntu – Creating and testing Xubuntu Live CD – Step by step (jerevatka.wordpress.com)
- Open SUSE LIVE CD not Bootable on Hyper-V: prog data error 8 (setupissues.wordpress.com)
- How to download and install Ubuntu? (faqmania.wordpress.com)