- Surprise, Surprise. It’s a parking lot ambush!
- Notice how at 0:20 the bad guys are initially casing the intended victim.
- Notice how the intended victim’s car was parked really close to the wall.
- The position in which he was entering his car allowed for the wall and the car to obstruct his vision and helped the bad guy get the initial drop on him.
- You may want to consider parking your car with the hood pointed outward toward the street by backing your car into the parking space.
- The good guy kept his cool, committed to the counter attack and won!
- Carjack a Gun Owner, Get Hurt (VIDEO) (guns.com)
- Knife Wielding Carjacker Changes His Mind After Seeing Would-be Victim Has a Gun (guns.com)
- Robbery victim shoots, kills suspect (clickondetroit.com)
- Crime Trend: Carjacking Home Burglars (simplisafe.com)
- Sailor carjacked by woman he met on Craigslist (idontknowandidontlikeit.com)
- Stockton Man Fights Off Attempted Carjacking (sacramento.cbslocal.com)
- Boston suspects’ carjacking victim speaks out (cbsnews.com)