Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron‘s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
Schedule some time off work on Tuesday morning, November 5th, 2013 and vote for Ken Cuccinelli.
PROTIP: You are throwing your vote away if you vote for the Libertarian candidate for governor in Virginia on November 5th, 2013.
- Virginia: Gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe meets with Michael Bloomberg (nraila.org)
- Candidate for VA governor Terry McAuliffe meets with Michael Bloomberg, The New York Connection (againstcronycapitalism.org)
- NRA-ILA: Virginia: Gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe meets with Michael Bloombe (nyfirearms.com)
- Report: McAuliffe seeks anti-gun support (wnd.com)
- REPORT: Terry McAuliffe secretly woos anti-gun support in VA governor’s race… (politico.com)
- Cuccinelli & McAuliffe to speak to Wilder’s VCU class (blogs.nbc12.com)
- Virginia gubernatorial Dem candidate Terry McAuliffe’s new scandal (iowntheworld.com)
- VIDEO: GreenTech record dogs McAuliffe at energy forum (watchdog.org)
- McAuliffe’s troubles intensify, now with Obama DHS nominee (grumpyelder.com)