DailyKos Gun Control Advocate is now counting a pack of dead accused child molesters as “victims of gun violence” in a lame attempt to pad the numbers of gun fatalities rather than put actual context behind the fatalities and why they happen.
You can find it here on http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/03/1243900/-Another-Day-in-the-Gun-Crazy-U-S-A
Here is a screenshot before they take it down.
Here is the story behind the folks they are counting as “victims of gun violence” from http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2013/10/2_of_4_found_shot_to_death_in.html
2 of 4 found shot to death in car in Winston County faced child molestation, pornography charges in Tennessee, sheriff saysJon Reed | email@example.com By Jon Reed | firstname.lastname@example.org
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on October 03, 2013 at 5:12 PM, updated October 03, 2013 at 5:23 PM
WINSTON COUNTY, Alabama — Two of the four people found dead in a car south of Double Springs Wednesday were due in court that day in Tennessee on child molestation and child pornography charges, the Winston County sheriff said Thursday.
The four people were found shot to death in a car in the Black Pond community about five miles south of Double Springs Wednesday night, Sheriff Rick Harris said. The deaths are believed to be some kind of murder-suicide, he said, but authorities are unsure exactly what happened.
The names of the four people, who range in age from their early 20s to mid-50s, have not been released as some relatives have not been contacted, Harris said. Some of the people are related, and all knew each other, he said.
Harris said the four had been in the area for several days and were staying with relatives in north Alabama. They had some family connections in the Empire area and possibly in the Hamilton area, but no known ties specifically to Winston County, he said.
Harris said investigators have concluded that the incident had nothing to do with drugs or hostility, that it was all self-contained. Investigators have found the weapon used.
Harris told AL.com earlier Thursday that reports the four were found brutally beaten were incorrect. The four victims were shot.
The four have been taken to Huntsville for autopsies. Investigators are also doing a trace and trajectory study to figure out exactly how the shooting happened.
- The Seven Varieties of Gun Prohibitionist (gunsafetyblog.com)
- The Gun Prohibitionists’ Worst Nightmare (onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com)
- Authorities release names of woman, 3 men found shot to death inside car in Winston County (al.com)
- Four suspects in Tennessee child porn case found shot dead in a car in Alabama in suspected suicide pact (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Four suspects in Tennessee child porn case found shot dead in a car in Alabama in suspected suicide pact (dailymail.co.uk)
- Bodies found of people facing child porn charges (fantasyradionews.com)
- Four alleged child pornographers dead in likely murder-suicide plot in Alabama (rawstory.com)
- 2 of 4 Found Dead in Car Faced Child Porn Charges (demonicnews.wordpress.com)
- 4 dead in Winston County left suicide notes proclaiming innocence, detailing funeral wishes (al.com)