You are not alone!Here is something that will make you hate Windows 8 just a bit less!
Go to http://www.classicshell.net and download the software and install it. It will allow you to have the Start Button from Windows 7 back on the Desktop and you can also configure it to start Windows 8 in the desktop as opposed to the tile menu.
- Windows 8.1 Is Now Available (geekoholics.com)
- Windows 8.1 Now Available As Free Update (techweekeurope.co.uk)
- Microsoft seeks redemption as Windows 8.1 released (techcentral.ie)
- Windows 8.1 is here: What you need to know (pcworld.com)
- Windows 8.1 now available to download (theverge.com)
- Microsoft starts rolling out Windows 8.1 (zdnet.com)
- The Hidden Shutdown Utility in Windows 8.1 is a Zune Leftover (windowsitpro.com)
- Windows 8.1 First Impressions (velkrokronicles.wordpress.com)
- How To Uninstall Windows 8.1 ??? (myveda.wordpress.com)