I find the conduct of self-defense hypocrites like Stacey Kincaid utterly reprehensible.
Self-defense hypocrites are people who want to prohibit civilians from owning the same guns they use to protect themselves.
Fairfax County sheriff candidate Stacey Kincaid went out and bought two AR-15s and a bunch of standard capacity magazines for herself (using a law enforcement discount no less!)
This puts Stacey Kincaid in fine company with a long line of self-defense hypocrites who keep “assault weapons” for themselves while pushing to deny ordinary people the same thing.
- Senator Diane Feinstein (California Concealed Carry permit holder)
- Senator Charles Schumer (New York City concealed carry permit holder)
- Arthur Sulzberger, Jr. of the New York Times (New York City concealed carry permit holder)
- Sylvester Stallone (who has a massive gun collection and a California concealed carry permit)
- Fairfax County Water Main Break Soaks Nearby Homes (washington.cbslocal.com)
- First female sheriff of Fairfax County could emerge from November election (washingtonpost.com)
- Cvent to move to new Fairfax County headquarters, create 400 more jobs (hispanicbusiness.com)
- 12-year-old Killed in Accidental Shooting in Va. (washington.cbslocal.com)