“Don’t go out looking for trouble, because you will often end up with more than you were looking for.”
- Avoid task fixation.
- Minimize texting and walking
- “Check your 6” when passing a rowdy group.
- Know your rules of engagement.
- Research and get yourself up to speed on local self-defense laws
- Keep a less than lethal means of defense with you as well.
- Get up to speed on your unarmed combatives
- Jim Grover’s Combatives Series is the best way to get started
- This ideally means you create pain to create space to escape.
- Teen Playing Knockout Game Gets Shot Twice By Intended Victim Then Jailed (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Handel on the ‘Knockout Game’ (kfiam640.com)
- Shocking Video: D.C. “Knockout Game” Victim Speaks Out About Her Attack – You Won’t Believe What She Says in the Last 30 Seconds of the Interview! (libertynews.com)
- 78-Year-Old Grandmother Becomes Latest ‘Knockout’ Victim (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- Shocking Video Report: 78 Year-Old Brooklyn Jewish Mother Becomes the Latest Victim of Savage Teen Thug “Knockout Game” (libertynews.com)
- Knockout game victim speaks out (americanforchange.com)
- Three “Knockout” Attacks Reported In Philadelphia Area (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)