Or as I like to call Black Friday, “Stay Home and Read a Book or Hang Out With Your Family Day”.
- On Twitter, People Don’t Hate Black Friday as Much This Year (mukeshbalani.wordpress.com)
- 9 Reasons To Stay Home On Black Friday (And Forget The Damn HDTV) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Thanksgiving vs. Black Friday: Giving Thanks or ‘Feeding Frenzy’ (carsonswebmall.wordpress.com)
- Black Friday Sale! (miniaturebuildingauthority.wordpress.com)
- A Christian Perspective on Black Friday (jasonranderson.com)
- On Twitter, People Don’t Hate Black Friday as Much This Year (theloveoftech.wordpress.com)