- Don’t carry a lot of cash on you as a matter of routine if you do not have to.
- If your job or circumstances force you to carry a large amount of cash, then you should travel with a buddy or two on your way to make a bank deposit.
- Major cash deposits should be done in daylight and while escorted by friends.
- If you are in a fixed location on a fixed routine then it is relatively easy to plan an ambush against you. Plan accordingly!
- If you are in a job in which you have to walk around with cash then you should approach each daily route as if you are anticipating getting hit that very night.
- Don’t slack off because nothing’s happened on the last 99 routes….
- If you work a job like a pizza delivery route, then you should be carrying.
- The most likely points of criminal assault are getting into your car and getting out of your car.
- Setup your home exterior lighting to minimize hiding spots at night.
- If something seems weird as you are pulling into your driveway, turn on the high beams to flood the area with light.
- Defiant Bingo Volunteer 76, Dies in a Shootout After Gang of Three Tried to Rob Her Outside Her South Carolina Home (katenews2day.com)
- Defiant 76 Year-Old Grandma Dies in Shootout With Gang Trying to Rob Her Bingo Money (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Elderly woman killed in shootout, but not before shooting suspect in the stomach (patriotrising.com)
- Trio of thugs slaughter 76 year old SC woman in her front yard (topconservativenews.com)
- If Obama had sons, is this what they would look like? 3 more thugs off the streets (godgutsandoldglory.wordpress.com)