This one little thing can improve your defensive gun skills by an order of magnitude beyond what you learned from your $29.95 online carry permit course.
That one little thing is doing all of your live fire handgun shooting straight from concealment.
So how do you get started with safely drawing and firing from concealment?
- Familiarize yourself with your local range’s rules.
- Get a quality belt and a quality holster.
- Don’t do empty chamber carry!
- Why add an extra step to your draw stroke?
- Complexity = Problems.
- Start off with dry fire first.
- Keep doing your draw and fire from concealment to a point where your draw is smooth and quickly gets you on target to fire.
- If you are not fumbling with the gun as you draw, then you are doing it right!
- Build up confidence to a point where you KNOW you can draw from concealment and fire live shots on target.
Any of the equipment mentioned can be purchased in our Amazon Web Store.