Add RAM chips!
- Find out the make (brand) and model number of your laptop.
- Look around the keyboard and on the bottom of the laptop, you should see the make and model number of the laptop.
- Go to www.crucial.com and enter your laptop’s make and model number.
- Notate the recommended upgrade.
- Buy the chips and perform the installation.
Some things to watch out for…
- Be aware of the modules your laptop needs and the maximum amount of RAM that the motherboard can support.
- Most laptops purchased new in the last 3 years tend to max out at 8 Gigabytes of RAM.
- Most laptops purchased new in the last 3 years use RAM modules PC3-10600 or PC3-12800.
- How to Replace the Power Supply on an HP Laptop (adapterbatteryshop.wordpress.com)
- Airdroid: the quickest and the easiest way for data transfer (gadgetegeek.wordpress.com)
- The laptop is the problem (poeticwannabe.wordpress.com)
- Expert Institute is one among the best laptop repairing institutes in Delhi (laptoprepairingcourseindelhi.wordpress.com)
- How to choose Dell DA150PM100-00 Laptop Ac Adapter? (allbatteryshop.wordpress.com)
- Would it be cheaper to repair laptop or buy another? (review1000.wordpress.com)
- Using More RAM and Windows Server Monitoring (ender19750.wordpress.com)