This is a very handy little knife designed by Greg Ellifritz of Active Response Training.
This knife has the following features that I like.
- Wharncliffe Blade
- This type of blade gives the knife the longest possible “reach” in terms of cutting area while staying within a blade length parameter.
- Overall profile the size of a credit card
- Grip serrations in the right places
- Similarity in the manual of arms with the TDI Law Enforcement Knife.
- Kydex sheath that can be attached anywhere
- This can be pretty much thought of as an “escape knife”.
I like this Knife 🙂
Tanks you so much for this share ^^
[…] The Ka-Bar Last Ditch Knife (LDK) […]