God bless her. She did the right thing.
What really bothers me about this case are a couple of things
- The dad has no excuse for leaving the baby in the hot car.
- This is made even worse by the dad having his 12 year old daughter in tow.
- By the time a kid is 12, they need to know the value of helping around the house and contributing to the family.
- Which means carrying the baby with you or pushing the stroller. Simple as that.
- The Mall Security has no excuse for not calling the police immediately on being notified of an endangered child.
- It looks like Mall Security and Loss Prevention departments need to have a set procedures for dealing with “child or pet in a hot car” situation.