Aaron Hill is a disabled boy in Okeechobee who was lured out of his home by a girl claiming to want to go on a date. Once to the location she chose, he was ambushed by Andrew Wheeler and a gang of at least 8 other people. Andrew beat him senseless, held a knife to his throat, And told him he was going to shoot and kill him. This was filmed the whole time, but currently this is the only video I can get a hold of. The video was on Andrew’s facebook and he went around bragging about his crime. He was arrested, but only charged with minor assault and no charges or arrests are being made on the others involved. Some of the others involved have family in the Okeechobee police department and also DCF. One of the parents even destroyed evidence to protect their guilty little brat. So now the Okeechobee Police Department are trying to bury this story because some of the kids have ties to the department. We’re asking everyone to spread this around that we want justice for Aaron, that if anyone has a copy of the video please take it to the media. We need all media outlets to know this is a cover up and we will not accept it. Please download and spread this video. We’re using the hashtag #JusticeForAaron.
PLEASE, if you have it, PLEASE make a copy and take it to all media, ALL MEDIA, not just Okeechobee I’m talking surrounding counties.
Please, signal boost the HELL out of this. #JusticeForAaron
- If your child is on the autism spectrum…
- It is even more of a reason to maintain a close eye on him
- Just because your child won’t cause trouble, it doesn’t mean that trouble won’t come to him
- Teenagers with Asperger’s Syndrome can have it very rough.
- They can have it even rougher if they have not been taught anything about relationships or the dynamics of romantic attraction
- There are excellent resources out there.
- Women are just as capable of committing heinous crimes as men are
- Their roles are often different though.
- Female predators usually play the role of luring the victim into the ambush.